1) Is Presbyteriansim really just grade b Anglicanism?
2) I often find myself appreciating conservative positions more than conservative persons. Did anyone see how bad the Hawaii governor's speech was? can we spell stilted or stiff?
3) Many Republicans don't seem to believe in corporate sin. Hello. We are our brother's keeper....no comments about collectivism/big gov't please.
4) Many Democrats don't seem to believe in origianl sin. Talking nice to everone won't eradicate the tainted Adamic blood coarsing through their veins.
5) "Why do I have three Super Bowl rings and still think there's something greater out there for me? I mean, maybe a lot of people would say, ‘Hey man, this is what is.’ I reached my goal, my dream, my life. Me, I think, ‘God, it's got to be more than this.’ I mean this isn't, this can't be what it's all cracked up to be." — Tom Brady
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."
- C.S. Lewis
Maybe I should become an NFL chaplain so I could tell these guys about that other world.
6) Grant us, O Lord, to trust in you with all our hearts; for, as you always resist the proud who confide in their own strength, so you never forsake those who make their boast of your mercy; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen. - Anglican Book of Common Prayer
Is Presbyterianism really just grade b Anglicanism?